[EventCalendar] Need to position event details on single post page outside the wp_content section?

Phil - Futureproof Records & Promotions phil at futureproofrecords.com
Sun Jan 22 23:17:18 GMT 2012

Hi Event Calendar group

I've never written to one of these forums/groups before, but I hope
someone can help.

I've been using the event calendar for posting events on my website but
now I need to control where the date & time details are placed when an
event's single post page (in wordpress) is called up.

Usually this info appears within the content section of a post
(presumably inside wp_content) but I would like to alter this and have
control over where the data appears on the single post page.

I hope I've explained myself clearly.
An example of the page in question is:
http://www.futureproofrecords.com/2012/01/22/kernow-in-the-city-rich-mix/

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from anyone who can help me
with this

Phil