[EventCalendar] Eventcalendar Plugin and WPML Plugin Duplicates

simon.buob simon.buob at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 16:27:37 BST 2012

Dear community

I am building a Traveller blog with a bunch of plugins.
I am also really interested in the use of the eventcalendar plugin.
Everything works great so far even I use Wordpress 3.2.1 but obviously
the eventcalendarplugin picks up all the posts from the event category.
So if i have lets say one single event but this one in 3 different
languages the
plugin displays them all.
Is there a way that these plugins play together well? Or perhaps there
is a simple
workaround to filter the events?

Thanks for any kind of input!

Simon