[EventCalendar] Event Calendar has borked my wordpress

Joe Aliferis joealiferis at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 16 17:24:53 BST 2012

Has anyone else just noticed that Event Calendar now causes all posts
and pages to disappear (if active) ?

I have spent some time diagnosing why WP posts and pages disappeared - I
deactivated all plugins, repaired database tables and reactivated
plugins one by one and its Event Calendar for sure

Must be a database upgrade in WP and now an incompatibility ?

Anyone advise how to fix ?

Alex, can you release an update to patch the bug ?

Cheers

Joe

--
Newforms.co.uk Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales.
Our company registration number is 3787665.