[EventCalendar] Event Calendar has borked my wordpress

Joe Aliferis joealiferis at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 16 18:06:13 BST 2012

this is in my error logs

[16-Oct-2012 16:17:54 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in
your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server
version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM bos_posts  WHERE 1=1' at
line 1 for query SELECT    FROM bos_posts WHERE 1=1     made by
require('wp-blog-header.php'), wp, WP->main, WP->query_posts,
WP_Query->query, WP_Query->get_posts, DBCR_WPDB_Wrapper->get_results,
DBCR_WPDB_Wrapper->dbcr_query
[16-Oct-2012 16:18:16 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in
your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server
version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM bos_posts  WHERE 1=1' at
line 1 for query SELECT    FROM bos_posts WHERE 1=1     made by
require('wp-blog-header.php'), wp, WP->main, WP->query_posts,
WP_Query->query, WP_Query->get_posts, DBCR_WPDB_Wrapper->get_results,
DBCR_WPDB_Wrapper->dbcr_query

Joe

--
Newforms.co.uk Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales.
Our company registration number is 3787665.