[EventCalendar] Event Calendar plugin that works with 3.7 and above

Patrick Newcomb northguide at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 21:00:22 GMT 2014

Thanks, Damjan.... I uploaded your version of the plugin and it would not function it my wordpress 3.8.1 install. It generated a bunch of error messages - just like the earlier versions that I have. ...( errors in line 256) Would really like to have a working version of this plugin... Thanks in advance.