[EventCalendar] RE : Re: Event Calendar plugin that works with 3.7 and above

Jeff Cole news2 at clear-vision.org
Tue Feb 11 03:25:49 GMT 2014

To rid of the errors in line 256 try replacing line 359 in ec3.js:

        var
url=ec3.home+'/?feed=ec3xml&year='+year_num+'&monthnum='+month_num;

with the following lines:

        if(month_num<10) {
         var url=ec3.home+'/?feed=ec3xml&m='+year_num+'0'+month_num;
        }
        else {
 var url=ec3.home+'/?feed=ec3xml&m='+year_num+month_num;
}

The Calendar big or small works fine now with this replacement. Not sure
why the abbreviated feed seems to work but it does for what I've tried.