[EventCalendar] RE : Re: Event Calendar plugin that works with 3.7 and above

Patrick Newcomb northguide at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 04:31:00 GMT 2014

Jeff,

Thanks for the suggestion... unfortunately...

Did the replacement, still getting the same errors. There are a number of errors, but they all are similar to this:

Warning: Parameter 1 to ec3_filter_posts_where() expected to be a reference, value given in /wp-includes/plugin.php on line 256

- Not sure if I'm using a good version, is the version that you are using available for download.

Thanks in advance - Patrick