[EventCalendar] Attemtped Upgrade of WordPress and EventCalendar

Ted Gayford Ted.Gayford at haynerlibrary.org
Wed Feb 26 22:20:28 GMT 2014

Hi,

I have a test server that I have upgraded to version 3.8.1 of WP and installed 3.2 beta 3. Post show fine on the homepage and the event calendar, but there are two pages that show no content  and when adding  event post to them they show on an entirely different page.  I have test this with WP 3.4, has the same issue. I am not sure if this is event calendar, which is supposed to be posting to these pages, or something else. All ideas are appreciated.

Thanks

Ted Gayford
ted.gayford at haynerlibrary.org<mailto:ted.gayford at haynerlibrary.org>
618-433-2854

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this
message by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited.
The Hayner Public Library District  401 State St., Alton, IL 62002
http://www.haynerlibrary.org